lunes, 13 de abril de 2020

: Just in time for Easter...








if you are feeling nostalgic this one's for you


Hi friends :) I don't know about you but being at home for weeks has definitely made me feel nostalgic. Nostalgic for a couple months ago 😂 but mostly nostalgic for a time in life where we just didn't have such heavy things to worry about i.e. childhood.

There are two craft projects I distinctly remember as a kid, making paper mache lanterns and dried apple heads. They were both orchestrated by my mom and I'd give anything to be back with her making these at the dining room table right now 🖤

So today I unearthed a project we did a few months back in our home that I hope my kids will remember with fondness years from now: String Balls. It's a variation on the paper mache lantern project from my childhood. We made these for holiday ornaments but they would be awesome Easter decorations as well. And I bet you have all the materials you need for these at home, right now! Yarn can be substituted for the string.

Note: These take 24-48 hours to dry so get making today and they'll be ready for the weekend.
 
How to make a string ball
Much love to you all,
Ana

P.S. Thanks for all the kind words about our new Paper Village Pack ❤️ If you missed it, I'm still offering it as 50% OFF through the end of next week. 



BACK ON APRIL 13

RSS Feed Items
View this email in your browser
YouTube
YouTube
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Website
Website
Pinterest
Pinterest

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario