miércoles, 27 de julio de 2016

How Blogs Can Inspire You






The secret to how blogs can inspire you Let me be very clear about this one thing. If it wasn't for the blogging world, I wouldn't be teaching today.
Teach Preschool 2
Let me be very clear about this one thing. If it wasn't for the blogging world, I wouldn't be teaching today.
When I came across the first teaching blog I ever read, I was no longer teaching in a classroom. Instead, I was spending my days training teachers and writing curriculum for a local childcare franchise and thought I would never go back into teaching my own class again.
IMG 5520
Setting Rules in the Preschool Classroom
And then I began to stumble upon teaching blogs written by others around the web and a few of those blogs were so inspiring to me that I decided I absolutely wanted to teach in the classroom again.
I not only wanted to teach but I wanted to open and teach in my own preschool so I could blog about my daily experiences in hopes to inspire others the way I have been inspired.
IMG 5787
Invitation to explore at the math table!

The blogging world can inspire you

The world of blogging can inspire you just like it continues to inspire me and my teaching staff every single day.

So how can quality teaching blogs inspire you?

▪ They invite you to be creative, take risks, try new ideas, think outside of the box.
▪ They give you personal tips for what works well in their classrooms.
▪ They challenge you to reflect on your own teaching practice and stretch you to know why you do what you do or to consider whether or not there something more you can do.
▪ They make you excited to take what you have read or learned back into the classroom and give it a try the very next day.
Bottle Caps2085

But there is a secret to being inspired by blogs that you need to keep in mind...

The only way you will be inspired is if you want to be inspired.
In other words, you have to know that each blog you read represents the writer's own classroom, culture, environment, experiences, beliefs and those are all going to be different than yours.
So your job will be to take what you read and look for the possible ways you can use the ideas, thoughts, information in your circumstances. If you will look for the possibilities, modify the ideas, and allow room for others to be different, then you will be inspired and continue to stay inspired.
Deborah s Photo
Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.

I am so thankful you are willing to let Teach Preschool be one of the many blogs that inspire you!

Would you like to check out more blogs? Then join me over on Facebook as I share links to other blogs there every single day!
And you will find a wealth of ideas I have saved from bloggers all over the web on my Pinterest profile!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
My best,
Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
www.teachpreschool.org


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario