sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2016

: Our favorite book to read after Christmas





VIEW THIS MESSAGE ONLINE
The After-Christmas Tree
Hello, friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Our students are on winter break right now.  Although we are spending time with our families and trying to relax, my teachers and I are always in planning mode.  We are already preparing activities for January and one of my favorite things to do after we return from break is to read this book...
Reading The After-Christmas Tree by Linda Wagner Tyler is the perfect way to commemorate the end of the holiday season.  This is a sweet book about keeping the spirit of giving alive even after Christmas is over.  


A quick note

I usually don't like to recommend books that aren't available and The After-Christmas Tree has been out of print for some time.  Your local library may have it on their shelves, but I also think this is one of those books that is worth having a copy of your own.  You may not find a new copy, but used versions are readily available through many online sellers.  It's a beautiful story that I think you will love!
Read more!

Click here to read more about The After-Christmas Tree, along with a fun activity that you can do with your students all year round...



I hope you have a wonderful day!

My best, 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario