miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

My World Paper Plate Craft


-


I

New post on In The Playroom

My World Paper Plate Craft

by In The Playroom
We love paper plate crafting, there are so many things you can make from this one simple material. This month it's our Kids Craft Stars challenge and our theme is paper plates. Since we craft with these often, I decided to do something a bit different and put several paper plates together to make this educational "my world" paper plate craft with the kids.
My World paper plate craft with planet, continent, country, city etc right down to house. Good for understanding Geography, and for all about me topics
In The Playroom | October 21, 2015 at 12:59 pm | Categories: crafts | URL: http://wp.me/p3uLZj-54n
Comment    See all comments



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario