miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

What will the weather be today?





Exploring the weather with our daily weather helper I think out of all we do during our morning gathering time, our weather routine is my favorite. I
Teach Preschool 2
I think out of all we do during our morning gathering time, our weather routine is my favorite. I used to use store bought symbols and a big weather chart to share the weather with my students but over the years, I have moved to having my students create their own weather symbols and weather charts.

Our weather drawings and discussions can be comical at times but the children love it and so do I!
What will the weather be today
Deborah s Photo
Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.

A process that has evolved over time

Today I am sharing a few posts that demonstrate how our circle time discussion of weather has changed over the years. Whether you are talking about the weather or any other part of your circle time, let me encourage you to explore the process through a variety of methods. You never know, it may become a favorite part of your circle time routine too!

Read more here!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
My best,
Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
www.teachpreschool.org
1px
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario