lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

Hape King of the Jungle Sand Art



In The Playroom posted: "I always knew Hape for their quality wooden toys, but I didn't realise they had some crafty toys too, until we tried this King of the Jungle Sand Art set. This set is suitable for age 3+ and so it was perfect for my youngest, R who is 4. I could see it be"

New post on In The Playroom

Hape King of the Jungle Sand Art

by In The Playroom
I always knew Hape for their quality wooden toys, but I didn't realise they had some crafty toys too, until we tried this King of the Jungle Sand Art set. This set is suitable for age 3+ and so it was perfect for my youngest, R who is 4. I could see it being enjoyed by older children too (my 6 and 7 year old both love this type of thing too), and would be a really satisfying project to complete.
sand art lion craft
In The Playroom | December 13, 2015 at 10:00 am | Categories: Toy Reviews | URL: http://wp.me/p3uLZj-5km
Comment    See all comments



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario