lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

Wizard of Oz Cardboard Scene, with Itty Bittys



In The Playroom posted: "Itty Bittys are a range of super cute little collectable cuddly toys, that are newly launched in the UK, after being a big hit in the US. I can see why, since they are so adorable! You can get Itty Bittys to tie in with some of the most popular and iconi"

New post on In The Playroom

Wizard of Oz Cardboard Scene, with Itty Bittys

by In The Playroom
Itty Bittys are a range of super cute little collectable cuddly toys, that are newly launched in the UK, after being a big hit in the US. I can see why, since they are so adorable!
You can get Itty Bittys to tie in with some of the most popular and iconic film characters and we decided to use the Wizard of Oz set to make our own cardboard scene. The Wizard of Oz was one of my favourite movies as a child, and I love introducing my kids to movies and characters that I always enjoyed.
The quartet of fearless friends from the Wizard of Oz includes Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin man and Cowardly lion. My boys were immediately taken with the characters, in their cute Itty Bitty forms, and decided that Tin Man is their favourite.
itty bittys wizard of oz
Find out more about Itty Bittys here on the Hallmark website
In The Playroom | December 13, 2015 at 5:35 pm | Categories: crafts | URL: http://wp.me/p3uLZj-5k7
Comment    See all comments



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario