martes, 12 de enero de 2016

Learning the Days of the Week with Lego





New post on In The Playroom

Learning the Days of the Week with Lego

by In The Playroom
There are so many toys and simple items around the house that you can repurpose into learning materials. Lego is an ideal one for us, since my kids are always keen to play with this toy. This week, we're joining in with the #toolsforlearning series where a group of parent and educator bloggers will be sharing their ideas for learning with Lego.

I used our Lego blocks to make a simple busy bag for learning the days of the week. I included the days of the week in English, but also took the opportunity to include the French days of the week since Z is learning French in school these days, and the Arabic days of the week. Z suggested I should add the Spanish days of the week too, so I may go back and add those later.
Lego-Days-Week-Pin
In The Playroom | January 12, 2016 at 8:00 am | Categories: Education, Play | URL: http://wp.me/p3uLZj-5rL
Comment    See all comments



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario