miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

PreKinders: Winter Block Play Ideas!





Hi Gea!

Kids love it when the centers are changed through the year, with new things added to the old basics. These Winter Block Center Play Ideas will spark kids' creativity as they create Arctic worlds with simple materials and some polar animals added to the regular blocks. Click the link or picture to read more.
In case you missed it, last week I shared 100th Day of School Activities & Songs. Also, be sure to check out my Winter archives page for more activities! 
TPT Sale!
I'm sure you will be excited to hear that a sale is coming up this week on TeachersPayTeachers, and my shop is participating! The sale runs Wednesday, Jan. 20 - Thursday, Jan 21.

My entire shop will be on sale for 20% off, and you can get an extra 10% off by entering the code: START16
Have a great week!
Karen​


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario