martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

PreKinders: Activities for May



Hi Gea!

Are you one of those teachers who works and works and stays late at school, still doesn't get everything done, and wonders why you can't seem to ever get caught up? You are my people! Welcome to my club! :) That is my life. Or, maybe it's just that I have too much work.

May is always such a busy time at school for me (it's our last month), so honestly, I'm not going to even try to write a new blog post this week. I brought home a pile of work to catch up on. But, I will share some great May idea links from the archives with you.

On to the links...


I hope these ideas help with your end-of-year wrap up!
In case you missed it, last week I shared Strawberry Dramatic Play Shop.
Have a great week!
Karen​


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario